Lets All Work Together To Stay Safe !!

Krubble 48" x 250'


Bubble wrap on one side and smooth corrugated on the other.

This new product is Bubble wrap with paper backing used for wrapping furniture and glass shelves – it is very conforming. It is also used to wrap pictures and mirrors and as floor covering. It is even used to line overseas containers.